I want to share a learning approach to passing the ISTQB exam.
I used to support new testers in studying for the exam. So, based on the questions I’ve received and my own experience, I’ve come to a way of approaching things.
- Read the « Foundation Level Overview » document. It helps for more perspective about the certification regarding your career.
- Study by learning objectives & assess yourself for each of them.
- Use the glossary all along. I’ve learned the standards wordings that way.
- Devise a strategy for your time management during the exam.
- Use a dry-run, but no more than one. There are many out there. Select one based on the sample exam questions.
Register to this exam preparation eLearning for more details.