3 days Workshop 9h – 17h,
or 20 hours over 5 days
Use cases Programming
Basic Python programming
Software Testing Basics
Test automation is a “must to have” skill for a professional Tester. Here is what you get from the training:
- Access to source codes
- Hands-on studies
- Online technical support
- Credibility with a well known Certification
- Competitive Advantage
Your training includes
We are building the Software Testing and Quality professionals’ network. You’ll be part of it and engage with others.
Real-World Case Studies
We build our case studies from real world projects to ensure you master the skills the companies want.
You get a remote technical support. Our experienced mentors guide your learning and focus on your questions.
What you will learn
- Selenium history, background and tools.
- Applying identification strategies for User Interface
- Browser coverage and options for User Interface testing
- Selenium Architecture: Bindings, Communication Protocols and Drivers
- Web User Interface Automation at Browser, Page, Element levels
- Specific constructs for defining tests, fixtures and assertions
- Interaction strategies for User Interface elements
- Deeper Selenium automation constructs
- Automate end-to-end user scenarios
- Troubleshooting and improvement for automation
- Q&A – Sample questions and answers
- Mock Exam – online or paper based – using real exam conditions
- Brightest Private Exam available 24/7
Electronic exams for individuals administered by a Pearson VUE expert in real time via webcam. 40 multiple-choice questions for 60 minutes, 65% required to pass(26/40).
Certified Selenium Engineer