7 hours over 3 weeks (2h, 3h, and 2h)
Real Cases Studies
Interest in group management skills
The training takes the form of three live, weekly virtual sessions with two experts. In between each session, participants complete real-life exercises for which they receive individual support.
This approach ensures continuous progression. It allows a learning pace adapted to each participant’s profile. This way, we can fill any specific need or expectations.
We deliver this training as a live virtual classroom.
Please contact us for the time needed to make specific accommodations for your disability.
- Understand and position facilitation regarding other concepts such as coaching, training, and mentoring
- Apply facilitation techniques, including visualization, for different professional situations
- Understand, see and formulate the value of facilitation for an organization
- Apply facilitation techniques for virtual meetings and events
- Understand the place of facilitation for an agile organization
Networking & Community
Real Cases Study
- The trainers perform a detailed review of each of the assignment given during the training:
- Apply and practise visual facilitation (Week 1)
- Choose and present a real life case to conduct (Week 2)
- Submit and present the previous case once conducted (Week 3, at the latest)
- Multiple choice questions to evaluate knowledge at the end of the training course.
- We perform reviews according to knowledge evaluation structures (available on request)
A certificate of achievement, which values your skills, is issued after validation of the last submitted exercise or activity.
You have access to the course materials during and after the training. We also provide additional readings and documentation.