Welcome to the ISTQB® Foundation Level Agile Tester training
The ISTQB® Agile Tester is an extension to the Foundation Level by expanding it with new and updated knowledge about Agile Testing.
13 hours over 3 days (4h, 4h, and 5h)
Real Cases Studies
ISTQB® Foundation Level topics or a relevant Testing experience
This course is in the form of a live virtual training, cadenced. We deliver it over three sessions: 4 hours, 4 hours and 5 hours, all in three days. During each session, the trainer, an expert in software testing, teaches you through theory, real-life cases, and instructor-led exercises. At the end of the session, he evaluates your learnings according to learning objectives using multiple-choice questions.
Please contact us for any specific organization you may need.
Please contact us for the time needed to make specific accommodations for your disability.
The course’s learning objectives are the topics listed below, within the lessons. Each learning objective has a cognitive level: K1 (remember), K2 (understand), K3 (apply).
Networking & Community
Real cases study
- Agile Testing experts perform a detailed review for each of the assignment given during the training, according to the learning objectives:
- K1: The participant remembers or recalls the concept presented.
- K2: The participant understands the concept and is able to give an example.
- K3: The participant understands the concept and demonstrate an ability to apply it on a real case.
A certificate of achievement, which values your skills, is issued after the completion of all the lessons and exercises.
ISTQB® Certification Exam Preparation
The last lesson of this course is a preparation session for the (ISTQB® Agile Tester) certification exam.
- Brightest Online Exam, available 24/7
Remote proctored Electronic exams (for individuals) administered via webcam
Testing Expert, Agile & Lean Coach
ISTQB® Certified Agile Tester