Learn Problem-Solving skills for your personal development!
Problem Solving is part of almost everyone’s daily life, but it requires knowing how to approach it effectively.
This course leads to exploring Problem Solving with the angle of improving performance, such as improving customer satisfaction, quality, reducing lead time or costs, and sustainability for continuous improvement. It aims at anyone interested in understanding the interdependency between people and organizations for that purpose. The end goal is for people and organizations to adapt and perform in ever-changing environments continuously.
7 hours over 3 weeks
Real Cases Studies
Interest regarding personal development and performance improvement
This course is a cadenced training. Every week, we release lessons to you. After a week of completing e-learning modules, you have a revision session with an expert. During a live virtual session, he assesses the learnings during the week. He also runs Q&A sessions and guides you throughout your learnings.
Please contact us for the time needed to make specific accommodations for your disability.
Each learning objective has a cognitive level: K1 (remember), K2 (understand), K3 (apply).
- Understand a performance indicator in the enterprise context (K2)
- Understand a problem as a performance gap in a business context (K2)
- Apply root cause analysis to a performance problem (K3)
- Conduct a performance Problem-Solving using the PDCA approach (K3)
- Understand the use of the PDCA in the context of continuous improvement (K2)
Your training includes
Networking & Community
Real cases study
- The trainer is a Lean Management and continuous improvement expert. He performs a detailed review for each of the assignment given during the training, according to the learning objectives:
- K1: The participant remembers or recalls the concept presented.
- K2: The participant understands the concept and is able to give an example.
- K3: The participant understands the concept and demonstrate an ability to apply it on a real case.
A certificate of achievement, which values your skills, is issued after the completion of all the lessons and exercises.
Lean & Agile Coach